Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It is the start of Summer!!

I now feel that summer is just about to begin.... I have ended my 8 week spring class at Pickering Recreation Centre and it was a fun and stimulating class.  I will miss my students, but most, I hope will come back in the fall.  It was a diverse class, with returning students and those who have never painted ever!  We did two paintings, a Still life and Spring Landscape. I am quite happy with how my still life adventure turned out!

Vessel 12" x 16" Acrylic

My Bold Florals and Spring Landscapes are on display at the Clarington Gallery, Clarington Municipal Hall on Church Street, Bowmaniville.  It will be on display until June 29th.  If you are in the area drop by during office hours from 8-5p.m.


Happy Summer!!

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment