Thursday, March 8, 2012

Upcoming Shows

Together with friends Cathy and Allison

It's almost spring and with the change of season there are a few shows I will be participating in soon!  But first, I must congratulate an artist friend  (Cathy Mills) who was at The Artist Project last March 1-4 Exhibition Place, Toronto.  200 artists in one location was overwhelming and exciting!  It was nice to see what everyone has been up to and meet other friends who were exhibiting there as well.  I left the show, inspired and rejuvenated!









My first show this Spring is called " It's the Small Things", Cobalt Gallery, Kingston Road, Toronto from March 10-25.  Opening reception is on March 10th at 1p.m.  I will be among 20 artists who are making a statement that small things can challenge us and inspire us.  All pieces at the show will be no larger than 10" x 10"!!! Please visit, http://www.cobaltgallery.ca/ for more details!

Secondly, on March 19, I will be setting up a display of paintings at the McLean Community Centre, Ajax, Ontario together with Robert Hinves of PineRidge Arts Council.  15 original acrylic and mixed media paintings will be on display.  Show runs from March 19- April 7th.  Pictures on my next blog!

I am also pleased to say that Stuttering John's Bistro is continuing to display my paintings for the month of March, so check out his website


Cobalt Gallery






Coming up on my next blog, new class schedules for spring, art studio time at my home studio, Drawing for Art Fundraiser!!!! See you again soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment