Friday, August 12, 2011

Be Cre8TV



Guess what? I have a TV show coming up in the fall! Yup!


Last July, was a whirlwind of designing, painting of the set and the taping of 6 episodes for a fall show which is lined up to air at Rogers TV Durham in September. I, together with co-producer and host, Sharon Lindsay will be appearing together in a show called Be Cre8TV. This show is about being creative in our lives!


There are 3 segments in each episode, the first; a Feng Shui segment where I provide valuable information about the practise of Classical Feng Shui. As a certified practitioner with the Feng Shui Research Center and past board member of the Feng Shui Association of Canada, I will be talking about the very basics of Feng Shui and how it can enhance our lives! The second segment; will be with various guests and the third; will be a craft segment - where we will be creating interesting elements for your home!! It was so much fun and I met alot of interesting and creative people. I can't wait to see the show myself! Right now, it is in post production.




I am truly excited about this show and hope that it receives well. Stay tuned to find out when it will be on the air! Or in YouTube?






HUgs,



Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment