Friday, February 19, 2010

Winter Olympics - Vancouver 2010

It is fun and exciting to watch all the winter sports... I get energized and motivated by all the energy in competition, Canada working hard to being # 1 in the world. What determination and dedication these athletes have and working endlessly to be the best that they can be!!! So far, I have counted 3 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze for Canada and it is only week 1! All these, inspire me to be a better artist, to work on ideas that have been swirling in my head for years, months, days...


Started 3 new paintings this week, and the goal is to get my ideas down on canvas. Gotta chase that gold!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marissa, I'm now one of your "followers".... YEAH!
    Thanks for the info today on the varnish. Ask an expert and you get a great answer.
    Love
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete